this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Sunday, November 07, 2004

be careful

I noticed i've been writing things that are far too meaningful for my target audience, that being myself. so i'll take things down a notch and tell me a story about something I may or may not have actually done.
my wife was killed by a one armed man, so I was mad and sad. then, they accused me so I ran away. then I saved a busload of schoolchildren from a fire, and all their mothers liked me. and then I carved a totem pole, it went: frog, rabbit, bear, horse, cougar, pigeon, rat. from top to bottom, in that order. then I rolled the totem pole down a hill and it crushed all the innocent bystanders exactly the way a feather wouldn't. (the bystanders were evil for some reason)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The thing with blogs is those closest to you have already heard all the things you've written about, so you can't impress your friends, and strangers don't care.

It was a lynx, not a cougar. You must be colour-blind.

-Alex