this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Sunday, November 14, 2004

might be going to italy

I'm so tired, I wish I were asleep. but alas, now I am listening to queen. somtimes you wonder, "where did those bands get their name?" but not with queen. whe don't ask that question because we don't like where it leads us.

On a different note, I was looking for a song on my computer screen the other day and I clicked on it and it wouldn't play. then I realized that the computer was off. So I turned upside down and tried again. the second time it worked of course, because they always say third time's a charm. you just can't argue with something when it rhymes. even if it doesn't actually rhyme with anything like purple.

2 comments:

A. D. said...

That, child, was far too meaningful. The other day I dound a song that another band had stolen as their name. Then, of course, we've got random name generators.

Anonymous said...

if it rhymes with baboon then its to be noticed. however cheesy glass never hits the spot like it should do. Not enough upside down ness.only to be expected though. italy is romanesque or used to be?