this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Tuesday, November 02, 2004

foil

for those who care, tinfoil is made of tin, not aluminum. Aluminum foil is made of aluminum. Not to many people use tinfoil because its hard to find because its poison for your food. Also its flowy, like fabric, and doesn't keep its shape too well. you can't out chemistry me, my dear anonymous ( which sounds far to much like "a non-mouse").
on a lighter note I finally got the kenny rogers song, I had to download a complete anthology of his to get it, but now I can dance the jig to my buddy kenny whenever I so chose. ho-down at my place tonight, bring your cowboy hats and boots, I'll bring the music

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Anonymous hereby retracts her statement and promises to refrain from comment on all things chemistry-related. Mayhaps I should stick to lemurs in the future...

Anonymous said...

thanks for the info...i always wondered about that vital issue, could be dangerous if i wrap up my chicken in tin foil because i didnt know the dangers,,then id have a poisonous dinner and i would get sick, which would be bad.