this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Saturday, November 27, 2004

L.L. Vanilla Q. Cubus

I got pimpin cars
their rims big as houses
betta show me respect
else I be stealin yo spouses

I been shot three times
but like dem rims what keep spinnin
I got mo bling now
and I be sippin on my gin'n...

...tonic
I got chronic
like the plague, I'm bubonic
bad like robotnic in sonic
all the bitches wannit
you try to draw, I already drawnit
you think you on, I'm already on it

so Hey, Hoe
all my niggaz say
Hey, Hoe
we be chillin say
Hey, Hoe
Hey, Hoe

when I'm in da club
all my bitches be bouncin
there be so much krystal
slike a mutha fuckin fountain

I see some fine ass
like a panther I'm pouncin
we get off in da corner
we be screwin not dancin

Ladies love my bling
I'm da king
verile like a spring
I be fornicating
wit no ring
you aint fit to be under my wing
you suck, you got nothing

so Hey, Hoe
all my niggaz say
Hey, Hoe
we be chillin say
Hey, Hoe
Hey, Hoe

Ya try ta cross me?
ya best take what's commin
I know kung foo shit
you gonna be runnin

I'll cut you, you fucker
you'll pay for it in blood
I'll stab you, I'll slice you
shove yo face in the mud

you be so messed up
you own mamma be shunnin
be she aint safe neither
cause I'm'ma come gunnin...

...her down
I see your frown
you scared you fuckin clown
you beta leave town
don't wanna see you aroun
I wear the crown
you wear a fuckin gown
I'm'ma kill you, yo face be white, no mo' brown

so Hey, Hoe
all my niggaz say
Hey, Hoe
we be chillin say
Hey, Hoe
Hey, Hoe


what? WHAT??
that's right

1 comment:

A. D. said...

I had a computer voice read them out. Hilarious. I highly recommend it.