this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Friday, November 05, 2004

The Gambler

On a warm summer's eve, on a train bound for nowhere, I met up with a gambler, we were both too tired to sleep. So we took turns a starin', out the window at the darkness, the boredom overtook us, and he began to speak:

he said, "son I work at the bay and they gave me this free watch so I'm gonna put it in the pot" and he did. And I won the pot, and took the watch, and now I have a watch. You can move the hands by pushing a button instead of turning a knob. I think there are tiny gnomes in there and when you push the button a red light flashes and the foregnome says, "allright boys, heave, ho, heave, ho" and they all push with all their strength and advance the minute hand by 20 seconds.
it only moves forwards though

No comments: