this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

Brain

Last night something of unspeakable evil happened to my brain. Today me and math homework are not getting along. We used to be best friends. Picknicks in the park, long strolls by the beach, making snowmen, integrating functions, finding tangent volumes to four dimentional graphs. And it just got better and better. No more. So sad.
I told math we were on a break. he told me I have a test comming up and he's the only one with any say in the matter. Then I stabbed him with a coat hanger. Like that fetus. He never saw it comming. Like that fetus.

1 comment:

suzy in sacramento said...

Daniel, your blog is so good it makes me hurt inside :)