this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Wednesday, October 27, 2004

hot hot hot

I just ate a pepperoni stick that was so hot I got dizzy. and my fingers feel fuzzy. and I drew in all the wrinkels of my knuckels with blue ink. I think it makes me look distinguished. Not as distinguished as that one guy though. man was he ever distinguished. you know the guy. the one with the sleeves. all I have to do is kill him and then I'll be the distinguishedest. Mwa ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha.

No comments: