this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

why am I so cool?

when I was born, a leaf from the cool plant fell on my head. Then I found sunglasses. then I said "ehhhh!" like fozzy. or fonzie, I can't remember. so, on with the story. then I found a majic lamp and the genie said you're so cool. so I wished for some candy. and he gave it to me. I didn't want anything else but I keep the lamp in my pants. then I say, you want to see the genie come out of its lamp, and point to my crotch. no one ever says yes, their loss.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My genie is bigger than your genie

suzy in sacramento said...

Daniel omg omg I love it, you are SO random. This is brilliant. I'm going to tell everyone, and they will come and read you, and I will lose my readership to you and then I will be jealous and hate you and won't share my bacon with you anymore --- except that you know I will.

Anahita said...

um i want to see the lamp. any chance of a flash of it on here? ;) bring it on..... :P
ps is that coolness transferable because its getting kinda HOT over here...maybe if someone rubs the lamp i will get my wish (did i just say that?)