this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Friday, October 29, 2004

The Extent of my Love

Tonight I wrote a song called the extent of my love with Kristen and Alex. Its the corniest peace of garbage to ever walk the face of the earth. And oh how it walks. Not a graceful walk.. It walks like an elephant kangaroo hybred. But at the same time it's graceful in a very that-butch-girl-from-"a leage of their own" kind of way. You should all listen to it, if you want to ask me and I'll email it. 4 megs ish.

Also I found those prickly balls on my sock and I don't know how they got there. cause I was wearing shoes. strange. almost as strange as if there was an elephant hiding in my shoes. actually elephants are good at hiding. Have you ever seen the elephants in the smarties boxes?.....pretty good disguise eh.....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you familiar with Bob comics? Because elephants also have tea parties in the squirrel holes of trees.. They're crafty, they are.

Anonymous said...

By the way, best song ever!