this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Monday, January 29, 2007

ok

Ok,
I am back to this again. Its been a while. So I've got a lot of shit to rant about.

First of all, antiparticles? Einstein would be rolling in his shallow unmarked grave. Special relativity was only meant to be taken so far. We should just give up and move into tepees.

Second of all, I speant this entire weekend listening to radiohead, reading webcomics, and now (although the weekend is over) writing in a blog. I should be lined up and shot.

meh; I don't really feel like ranting

right now my back is a little sore and my ankle hurts. I wonder if pain would be better if it was symmetrical. and would that be radial symmetry or bilateral symmetry?

snow that is crunchy because it got freezing-rained on is great. Lets all smile about it

No comments: