this is a website where I will post useless garbage that has little to no bearing on reality. also, I'm not gonna use too many capitol letters. maybe I'll have other fun/groovy stuff.

Monday, January 29, 2007

I got a new blog a while ago and then forgot

Also I forgot about my old blog

this is the first post from my new blog, which is now going in my old blog, which is my new, new blog


Saturday, August 20, 2005

good morning
Good morning to all. I say this at seven o'clock at night for a specific reason. I felt like lying in a way that didn't bother anybody.About me:I have a structure complicated by anatomical noise,my socks are not topologically equivalentsometimes I string together ideas in an irrelevant incoherent mannersometimes I use metephors in everyday speech without explaining myselfI don't beleive in realityHere's to me not getting bored of this:(usually something useful follows a colon, I for one prefer to giggle at the word colon)(my uncle died of colon cancer)
posted by dannyboytward @ 3:28 PM

Anonymous said...
Man but you are up your own butt.
10:17 AM

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Совершенно случайное совпадение [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-maloetazhnom-stroitelstve/112-fundamenty-dlya-maloetazhnogo-stroitelstva.html]строительный портал самара[/url]